Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Grandson of the patriarch Asher, (Genesis 46:17; Numbers 26:45; 1 Chronicles 7:31 ) from whom came the Heberites. (Numbers 26:45 )
- The patriarch Eber. (Luke 3:35 ) [EBER ]
- The father of Socho; a Judite. (1 Chronicles 4:18 )
- A Benjamite. (1 Chronicles 8:17 )
- A Benjamite. (1 Chronicles 8:22 )
- A Gadite. (1 Chronicles 5:13 )
- The husband of Jael, who slew Sisera by driving a nail into his temple. (Judges 4:21,22 )
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. Entry for 'He'ber'. Smith's Bible Dictionary. http://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/sbd/view.cgi?n=1909. 1901.