Old Testament Hebrew Lexical Dictionary
Strong's #02607 - חֲנָנִי
Hanani = “gracious”
1) one of the sons of Heman, a chief musician of David, and head of the 18th course of the service
2) a seer who rebuked Asa, king of Judah, and was imprisoned
2a) maybe, father of Jehu the seer who testified against Baasha
3) one of the priests who in the time of Ezra took a foreign wife
4) brother of Nehemiah whom Nehemiah appointed governor of Jerusalem
5) another priest who was the chief musician under Nehemiah
חֲנָנִי (“favourable” [perhaps contracted from חֲנַנְיָה; see Thes.]), [Hanani], pr.n. m.
(1) of a prophet, the father of Jehu, 1 Kings 16:1; 2 Chronicles 16:7.
(2) of a brother of Nehemiah, Nehemiah 1:2, 7:2 also of others.
Saturday in Easter Week