Click to donate today!
Old Testament Hebrew Lexical Dictionary
Strong's #03166 - יַחֲזִיאֵל
Jahaziel = “beheld of God”
1) a Benjamite warrior who joined David at Ziklag
2) a priest in the reign of David who helped move the ark
3) a Kohathite Levite, 3rd son of Hebron
4) a Levite, son of Zechariah, of the sons of Asaph, in the reign of Jehoshaphat
5) an ancestor of one of the families who returned from exile with Ezra
יַחֲזִיאֵל (“who looks to God” [“whom God watches over”]), [Jahaziel, Jahziel], pr.n. of several men, 1 Chronicles 12:4, 16:6 23:19.
the First Week of Advent