Millions miss a meal or two each day.
Help us change that! Click to donate today!
by Matthew Poole
B. Future Mercy, and that
1. Under Persian government, Zechariah 8:3-7
2. Alexander and the Grecians, Zechariah 9:9
3. In the Maccabees' times
A. Joshua, Zec. iii
B. Zerubbabel, chap iv
A. The enemies of the Jews, Zechariah 1:21; Zechariah 2:9, Zechariah 9:1-8, Zechariah 12:1-4, Zechariah 12:9
B. The sinful and impenitent Jews, chap iv; Zechariah 11:1; Zechariah 14:1-2
A. The Jews' rejecting him, Zechariah 11:10-12, &c
1. Avenging the sin on the Jews, Zechariah 14:1-2
2. Calling the Gentiles, Zechariah 8:20-23; Zechariah 12:10, Zechariah 3:8-9; Zechariah 6:12-13
3. Continued protection of the church of Christ among the Gentiles,
Zechariah 14:3, to end
All which, either in dark, yet significant, types or emblems or else in plain and easily intelligible words, is represented to us by this prophet.
the Week of Proper 22 / Ordinary 27