free while helping to build churches and support pastors in Uganda.
Click here to learn more!
Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. Son of Abinadab: he was smitten by God for touching the ark when it shook. Though he did it with a good motive, it was against the law, which forbad even the Kohathites to touch the ark. 2 Samuel 6:3-8; 1 Chronicles 13:7-11 . See PEREZ-UZZAH.
2. One in whose 'garden' Manasseh and Amon, kings of Judah, were buried. 2 Kings 21:18,26 .
3. Son of Shimei, a Merarite. 1 Chronicles 6:29 .
4. Son of Ehud, a Benjamite. 1 Chronicles 8:7 .
5. Ancestor of some Nethinim who returned from exile. Ezra 2:49; Nehemiah 7:51 .
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Uzza, Uzzah'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/u/uzza--uzzah.html. 1897.