Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia
Last Days at Sinai
The closing days of the sojourn at Sinai were distinguished by,
- dedication of the tabernacle (Exodus 40:1-38 ),
- the second passover (Numbers 9:1-14 ),
- the first enumeration (Numbers 1:1-46; Numbers 3:1-39 ),
- the offerings of the princes (Numbers 7:1-89 ),
- the law given regulating the positions of the various tribes in the encampment and the order of march (Numbers 2:1-34; Numbers 10:14-28 ),
- the law concerning the silver trumpets (Numbers 10:1-10 ).
These files are public domain and are a derivative of an electronic edition that is available from the Online-Bible.
Johnson, Ashley S. Entry for 'Last Days at Sinai'. Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia. https://www.studylight.org/encyclopedias/eng/cbc/l/last-days-at-sinai.html. 1896.