Consider helping today!
Old Testament Hebrew Lexical Dictionary
Strong's #01263 - בָּרוּךְ
Baruch = “blessed”
1) friend, amanuensis, and faithful attendant of Jeremiah
2) a priest, the son of Zabbai who assisted Nehemiah in rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem
3) a priest, or family of priests, who signed the covenant with Nehemiah
4) son of Col-hozeh, a descendant of Perez or Pharez, the son of Judah
בָּרוּךְ (“blessed”), Baruch, pr. name
(1) of a friend and companion of Jeremiah the prophet, to whom an apocryphal book is ascribed. -Jer. 32:1216 ; 36:4, seq.; -43:36 ; 45:1, Jeremiah 45:2.
(2) Nehemiah 3:20, 10:7.
(3) Nehemiah 11:5.
the Second Week of Advent