Click here to get started today!
Old Testament Hebrew Lexical Dictionary
Strong's #03147 - יוֹתָם
Jotham = “Jehovah is perfect”
1) son of king Uzziah of Judah by Jerushah; king of Judah for 16 years and contemporary with Isaiah and king Pekah of Israel
2) son of Jahdai and a descendant of Caleb and Judah
3) youngest son of Gideon who escaped from the massacre of his brothers
יוֹתָם (“Jehovah is upright”), [Jotham], pr.n.
(1) of a son of Gideon, Judges 9:5, Judges 9:7.
(2) a king of Judah, the son of Uzziah, 759-43 B.C. -2 Ki. 15:3238.
the Week of Proper 12 / Ordinary 17