Old Testament Hebrew Lexical Dictionary
Strong's #03470 - יְשַׁעְיָה
Isaiah or Jesaiah or Jeshaiah = “Jehovah has saved”
1) the major prophet, son of Amoz, who prophesied concerning Judah and Jerusalem during the days of kings Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah of Judah; author of the prophetic book by his name; tradition has it that he was sawn asunder in the trunk of a carob tree by king Manasseh and that this is the incident referred to in Hebrews 11:37
2) son of Hananiah, brother of Pelatiah, and grandson of Zerubbabel
3) a Benjamite
4) one of the 6 sons of Jeduthun
5) son of Rehabiah, a descendant of Moses through Gershom, and an ancestor of a Levite treasurer in the time of David
6) son of Athaliah and chief of the house of Elam who returned with Ezra
7) a chief of the descendants of Merari who returned with Ezra
יְשַׁעְיָה (id.) [Jeshaiah, Jesaiah], pr.n. m.
(1) 1 Chronicles 3:21.
(2) Ezra 8:7.
(3) Ezra 8:19.
(4) Nehemiah 11:7.
the Third Week after Easter