Old Testament Hebrew Lexical Dictionary
Strong's #4317 - מִיכָאֵל
Michael = “who is like God”
1) one of, the chief, or the first archangel who is described as the one who stands in time of conflict for the children of Israel
2) an Asherite, father of Sethur, one of the 12 spies of Israel
3) one of the Gadites who settled in the land of Bashan
4) another Gadite, ancestor of Abihail
5) a Gershonite Levite, ancestor of Asaph
6) one of the 5 sons of Izrahiah of the tribe of Issachar
7) a Benjamite of the sons of Beriah
8) one of the captains from Manasseh who joined David at Ziklag
9) father or ancestor of Omri, chief of the tribe of Issachar in the reign of David
10) one of the sons of Jehoshaphat who were murdered by their elder brother, Jehoram
11) father or ancestor of Zebadiah, of the sons of Shephatiah
מִיכָאֵל (“who is like unto God”), Michael, pr.n.
(1) of one of the seven archangels [?] who interceded for the people of Israel before God, Daniel 10:13, 21 Daniel 10:21, 12:1.
(2) of a man, 1 Chronicles 27:18.
(3) 2 Chronicles 21:2.
(4) and of others, Numbers 13:13; 1 Chronicles 5:13, 14 1 Chronicles 5:14, 6:25 7:3 8:16 12:20 Ezra 8:8.
the Second Week after Easter