free while helping to build churches and support pastors in Uganda.
Click here to learn more!
Old Testament Hebrew Lexical Dictionary
Strong's #5714 - עִדִּיא
Iddo = “His witness”
1) father of Abinadab, an officer of Solomon
2) grandfather of the prophet Zechariah
3) a Gershonite Levite, son of Joah
4) a priest in the time of Nehemiah
5) a seer in the time of king Jeroboam of the northern kingdom of Israel
6) son of Zechariah, ruler of the tribe of Manasseh in the time of David
7) a chief of the temple slaves who assembled at Casiphia at the time of the 2nd caravan from Babylon
the First Week of Advent