Book Overview - Acts
THE CHURCH PASSES BEYOND THE BOUNDS OF JUDÆA—MOVING TOWARDS THE GENTILES
1. The Fires of Persecution rekindled; or, Evil overruled for Good (Act ).
2. Philip the Deacon in Samaria; or, the Gospel spreading (Act ).
3. The Accession of Simon Magus; or, the Reception of a doubtful convert (Act ).
4. The Mission of Peter and John; or, the Confirmation of the Saints (Act ; Act 7:25?).
5. The Two Simons; or, the Detection of a Hypocrite (Act ).
6. The Conversion of the Eunuch; or, the Gospel carried into Ethiopia (Act ).
the Second Week after Epiphany