Click here to learn more!
THE CHURCH PASSES BEYOND THE BOUNDS OF JUDÆA—MOVING TOWARDS THE GENTILES
1. The Fires of Persecution rekindled; or, Evil overruled for Good (Acts 7:1-4).
2. Philip the Deacon in Samaria; or, the Gospel spreading (Acts 7:5-8).
3. The Accession of Simon Magus; or, the Reception of a doubtful convert (Acts 7:9-13).
4. The Mission of Peter and John; or, the Confirmation of the Saints (Acts 7:14-17; Acts 7:25?).
5. The Two Simons; or, the Detection of a Hypocrite (Acts 7:18-24).
6. The Conversion of the Eunuch; or, the Gospel carried into Ethiopia (Acts 7:26-40).
the Week of Proper 25 / Ordinary 30