Click to donate today!
Nave's Topical Bible
- A region east of the Jordan River and north of the Arnon River
- Og, king of
- Allotted to the two and one half tribes, which had their Possession east of the Jordan River
Numbers 32:33; Deuteronomy 3:10-14; Joshua 12:4-6; 13:29-31; 17:1
- Invaded and taken by Hazael, king of Syria
2 Kings 10:32,33
- Retaken by Jehoash
2 Kings 13:25
- Fertility and productiveness of
Isaiah 33:9; Jeremiah 50:19; Nahum 1:4
- Forests of, famous
Isaiah 2:13; Ezekiel 27:6; Zechariah 11:2
- Distinguished for its fine cattle
Deuteronomy 32:14; Psalm 22:12; Ezekiel 39:8; Amos 4:1; Micah 7:14
- See ARGOB
- See ASHTAROTH
- See EDREI
- See JAIR
These files are public domain and are a derivative of an electronic edition that is available in the Bible Foundation e-text Library.
Nave, Orville J. Entry for 'Bashan'. Nave's Topical Bible. https://www.studylight.org/concordances/eng/ntb/b/bashan.html. 1896.
the <>Sixth Sunday after Easter