Click here to learn more!
Nave's Topical Bible
- (A rest that reoccurs every seventh year)
- Called YEAR OF RELEASE
Deuteronomy 15:9; 31:10
- Ordinances concerning
Exodus 23:9-11; Leviticus 25
- Israelite bondservants set free in
Exodus 21:2; Deuteronomy 15:12; Jeremiah 34:14
- Creditors required to release debtors in
Deuteronomy 15:1-6,12-18; Nehemiah 10:31
- Ordinances concerning instruction in the law during
Deuteronomy 31:10-13; Nehemiah 8:18
- Punishment to follow violation of the ordinances concerning
Leviticus 26:34,35; 26:32-41; Jeremiah 34:12-22
- See JUBILEE
These files are public domain and are a derivative of an electronic edition that is available in the Bible Foundation e-text Library.
Nave, Orville J. Entry for 'Sabbatic Year'. Nave's Topical Bible. https://www.studylight.org/concordances/eng/ntb/s/sabbatic-year.html. 1896.
the Second Week after Epiphany