Millions miss a meal or two each day.
Help us change that! Click to donate today!
Nave's Topical Bible
- Called DIDYMUS
- One of the twelve apostles
Matthew 10:3; Mark 3:18; Luke 6:15
- Present at the raising of Lazarus
- Asks Jesus the way to the Father's house
- Absent when Jesus first appeared to the disciples after the Resurrection
- Skepticism of
- Sees Jesus after the resurrection
John 20:26-29; 21:1,2
- Lives with the other apostles in Jerusalem
- Loyalty of, to Jesus
John 11:16; 20:28
These files are public domain and are a derivative of an electronic edition that is available in the Bible Foundation e-text Library.
Nave, Orville J. Entry for 'Thomas'. Nave's Topical Bible. https://www.studylight.org/concordances/eng/ntb/t/thomas.html. 1896.