Fausset's Bible Dictionary
Contracted from Uzziah.
1. Son of Bukki, father of Zerahiah, in the high priests' line (1 Chronicles 6:5; 1 Chronicles 6:51; Ezra 7:4). Between Abishua and Zadok in the genealogy, yet never high priest (Josephus Ant. 8:1). Contemporary with, or earlier somewhat than, Eli.
2. Son of Tola of Issachar (1 Chronicles 7:2-3). 1 Chronicles 7:3. Son of Bela of Benjamin (1 Chronicles 7:7).
4. Son of Michri of Benjamin, ancestor of settlers at Jerusalem after the captivity (1 Chronicles 9:8).
5. A Levite, son of Bani, overseer of the Levites at Jerusalem (Nehemiah 11:22).
6. A priest, chief of the fathers' house of Jedaiah, in the high priesthood of Joiakim (Nehemiah 12:19).
7. A priest who assisted Nehemiah at the dedication of the wall (Nehemiah 12:42).
These files are public domain.
Fausset, Andrew R. Entry for 'Uzzi'. Fausset's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/fbd/u/uzzi.html. 1949.