King James Dictionary
1. The act of creating the act of causing to exist and especially, the act of bringing this world into existence. Romans 1 .
2. The act of making, by new combinations of matter, invested with new forms and properties, and of subjecting to different laws the act of shaping and organizing as the creation of man and other animals, of plants, minerals, &c.
3. The act of investing with a new character as the creation of peers in England.
4. The act of producing.
5. The things created creatures the world the universe.
As subjects then the whole creation came.
6. Any part of the things created.
Before the low creation swarmed with men.
7. Any thing produced or caused to exist.
A false creation, proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Creation'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/c/creation.html.