free while helping to build churches and support pastors in Uganda.
Click here to learn more!
King James Dictionary
EARTH'Y, a. Consisting of earth as earthy matter.
1. Resembling earth as an earthy taste or smell.
2. Partaking of earth terrene.
3. Inhabiting the earth terrestrial as earthy spirits.
4. Relating to earth as an earthy sign.
5. Gross not refined as an earthy conceit.
6. Earthy fracture, in mineralogy, is when the fracture of a mineral is rough, with minute elevations and depressions.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Earthy'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/e/earthy.html.