Click here to join the effort!
King James Dictionary
ENOR'MOUS, a. L. enormis e and norma, a rule.
1. Going beyond the usual measure or rule.
Enormous in their gait.
2. Excursive beyond the limits of a regular figure.
The enormous part of the light in the circumference of every lucid point.
3. Great beyond the common measure excessive as enormous crime or guilt.
4. Exceeding, in bulk or highth, the common measure as an enormous form a man of enormous size.
5. Irregular confused disordered unusual.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Enormous'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/e/enormous.html.