free while helping to build churches and support pastors in Uganda.
Click here to learn more!
King James Dictionary
1. One that gives food, or supplies nourishment.
2. One who furnishes incentives an encourager.
The feeder of my riots.
3. One that eats or subsists as, small birds are feeders on grain or seeds.
4. One that fattens cattle for slaughter.
5. A fountain, stream or channel that supplies a main canal with water.
Feeder of a vein, in mining, a short cross vein.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Feeder'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/f/feeder.html.