Click to donate today!
King James Dictionary
1. Void of understanding or sound judgment weak in intellect applied to general character.
2. Unwise imprudent acting without judgment or discretion in particular things.
3. Proceeding from folly, or marked with folly silly vain trifling.
But foolish questions avoid. 2 Timothy 2 .
4. Ridiculous despicable.
A foolish figure he must make.
5. In scripture, wicked sinful acting without regard to the divine law and glory, or to one's own eternal happiness.
O foolish Galatians - Galatians 3 .
6. Proceeding from depravity sinful as foolish lusts. 1 Timothy 6 .
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Foolish'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/f/foolish.html.