free while helping to build churches and support pastors in Uganda.
Click here to learn more!
King James Dictionary
1. Lateness of origin recentness state of being lately invented or produced as the newness of a dress the newness of a system.
2. Novelty the state of being first known or introduced. The newness of the scene was very gratifying.
3. Innovation recent change.
And happy newness that intends old right.
4. Want of practice or familiarity.
His newness shamed most of the others long exercise.
5. Different state or qualities introduced by change or regeneration.
Even so we also should walk in newness of life. Romans 6 .
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Newness'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/n/newness.html.