Click here to join the effort!
King James Dictionary
ON'WARD, adv. L. versus.
1. Toward the point before or in front forward progressively in advance as, to move onward.
Not one looks backward, onward still he goes.
2. In a state of advanced progression.
3. A little further or forward.
1. Advanced or advancing as an onward course.
2. Increased improved.
3. Conducting leading forward to perfection.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Onward'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/o/onward.html.