Consider helping today!
Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. Father of Ahinadab one of Solomon's commissariat officers. 1 Kings 4:14 .
2. Son of Joah, a descendant of Gershom. 1 Chronicles 6:21 .
3. Son of Zechariah and a ruler of Manasseh in Gilead. 1 Chronicles 27:21 .
4. A seer who had 'visions' against Jeroboam. He wrote of Rehoboam in a book 'concerning genealogies;' and also of Abijah in his 'story' or 'commentary.' 2 Chronicles 9:29; 2 Chronicles 12:15; 2 Chronicles 13:22 .
5. Grandfather of Zechariah the prophet. Ezra 5:1; Ezra 6:14; Zechariah 1:1,7 .
6. Chief at Casiphia, to whom Ezra sent for Levites. Ezra 8:17 .
7. Priest who returned from exile. Nehemiah 12:4,16 .
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Iddo'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/i/iddo.html. 1897.