Click to donate today!
Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. Head of a family, of the house of David. 1 Chronicles 3:21 .
2. Son of Ishi and a chief in the tribe of Simeon. 1 Chronicles 4:42 .
3. Son of Tola, of the tribe of Issachar. 1 Chronicles 7:2 .
4. Son of Binea. 1 Chronicles 9:43; called RAPHA in 1 Chronicles 8:37 .
5. Son of Hur: on the return from exile he was ruler of the half of Jerusalem. Nehemiah 3:9 .
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Rephaiah'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/r/rephaiah.html. 1897.