Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. Fifth son of David by Abital. 2 Samuel 3:4; 1 Chronicles 3:3 .
2. The Haruphite who joined David at Ziklag. 1 Chronicles 12:5 .
3. Son of Maachah and a chief of the Simeonites. 1 Chronicles 27:16 .
4. Son of King Jehoshaphat. 2 Chronicles 21:2 .
5. Ancestor of some who returned from exile. Ezra 2:4; Ezra 8:8; Nehemiah 7:9 .
6. Another ancestor of some who returned from exile. Ezra 2:57; Nehemiah 7:59 .
7. Son of Mahalaleel. Nehemiah 11:4 .
8. Son of Mattan: one of the princes who urged the king to put Jeremiah to death. Jeremiah 38:1 .
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Shephatiah'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/s/shephatiah.html. 1897.