free while helping to build churches and support pastors in Uganda.
Click here to learn more!
1910 New Catholic Dictionary
Emblem in art associated with
- Saint Edward the Martyr who is depicted on horseback with his knights
- Saint George on horseback against the dragon
- Saint Hippolytus as the instrument of his martyrdom
- Saint Hubert who hunted from horseback
- Saint Martin of Tours, who was a cavalry soldier
- Saint Medardus
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Entry for 'Horse'. 1910 New Catholic Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/ncd/h/horse.html. 1910.