Click here to learn more!
Smith's Bible Dictionary
Reph'aiah. (healed of Jehovah).
1. The sons of Rephaiah appear, among the descendants of Zerubbabel in 1 Chronicles 3:21.
2. A Simeonite chieftain, in the reign of Hezekiah. 1 Chronicles 4:42. (B.C. 727).
3. Son of Tola, the son of Issachar. 1 Chronicles 7:2.
4. Son of Binea, and descendant of Saul. 1 Chronicles 9:43.
5. The son of Hur, and ruler of a portion of Jerusalem. Nehemiah 3:9. (B.C. 441).
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. Entry for 'Rephaiah'. Smith's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/sbd/r/rephaiah.html. 1901.