Millions miss a meal or two each day.
Help us change that! Click to donate today!
Smith's Bible Dictionary
1. Grandson of the patriarch, Asher, Genesis 46:17; Numbers 26:45; 1 Chronicles 7:31, from whom came the Heberites. Numbers 26:45.
2. The patriarch, Eber. Luke 3:35. See Eber.
3. The father of Socho; a Judite. 1 Chronicles 4:18.
4. A Benjamite. 1 Chronicles 8:17.
5. A Benjamite. 1 Chronicles 8:22.
6. A Gadite. 1 Chronicles 5:13.
7. The husband of Jael, who slew Sisera, by driving a nail into his temple. Judges 4:21-22.
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. Entry for 'Heber'. Smith's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/sbd/h/heber.html. 1901.