CHAPTER 37 The Ark, The Table, the Candlestick, and the Incense Altar, the Oil and Incense
1. The ark made by Bezaleel (Exodus 37:1-9)
2. The table of shittim wood (Exodus 37:10-16)
3. The candlestick (Exodus 37:17-24)
4. The incense altar (Exodus 37:25-28)
5. The oil and incense (Exodus 37:29)
The word of Jehovah is literally carried out, because the Holy Spirit was in the workmen. Compare verses 1-9 with 25:10-22; verses 10-16 with 25:23-30; verses 17-24 with 25:31-40; verses 25-28 with 30:1-10; verse 29 with 30:22-38. Notice that the ark is mentioned especially as the work of Bezaleel.
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Gaebelein, Arno Clemens. "Commentary on Exodus 37". "Gaebelein's Annotated Bible". https://www.studylight.org/
the Second Week after Epiphany