free while helping to build churches and support pastors in Uganda.
Click here to learn more!
1. The Creator (Psalms 104:1-19.104.4 )
2. The foundations of the earth (Psalms 104:5-19.104.9 )
3. His works manifesting His kindness (Psalms 104:10-19.104.23 )
4. How manifold are Thy works (Psalms 104:24-19.104.30 )
5. Rejoicing in His works: Hallelujah! (Psalms 104:31-19.104.35 )
He is now praised as the Creator by creation. He is seen in His creator-glory. When the kingdom is established that glory will then be manifested. Psalms 104:4 is quoted in Hebrews 1:1-58.1.14 showing that the glory of the risen Christ is here likewise revealed. The angels of God will ascend and descend upon the Son of Man. Then creation will be in its rightful place and man will see His glory there. The earth will be filled with His Riches (Psalms 104:24 ). Then too sinners will be consumed out of the earth and the wicked be no more for He is King. The Psalm ends with hallelujah. His people and all creation will praise Him.
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Gaebelein, Arno Clemens. "Commentary on Psalms 104". "Gaebelein's Annotated Bible". https://www.studylight.org/
the First Week of Advent