Millions miss a meal or two each day.
Help us change that! Click to donate today!
Nave's Topical Bible
- One of the five chief cities of the Philistines
Joshua 13:3; 1 Samuel 6:17; Amos 6:2; Micah 1:10
- Anakim, a race of giants, inhabitants of
- Goliath lived in
1 Samuel 17:4; 1 Chronicles 20:5-8
- Obed-edom belonged to
2 Samuel 6:10
- The ark of the covenant taken to
1 Samuel 5:8
- Inhabitants of, called GITTITES
- David takes refuge at
1 Samuel 21:10-15; 27:2-7
- Band of Gittites, attached to David
2 Samuel 15:18-22
- Captured by David
1 Chronicles 18:1
- Shimei's servants escape to
1 Kings 2:39-41
- Fortified by Rehoboam
2 Chronicles 11:8
- Captured by Hazael
2 Kings 12:17
- Recovered by Jehoash
2 Kings 13:25
- Besieged by Uzziah
2 Chronicles 26:6
- Called METHEGAMMAH in
2 Samuel 8:1
These files are public domain and are a derivative of an electronic edition that is available in the Bible Foundation e-text Library.
Nave, Orville J. Entry for 'Gath'. Nave's Topical Bible. https://www.studylight.org/concordances/eng/ntb/g/gath.html. 1896.