Nave's Topical Bible
- High priest
Exodus 6:25; 1 Chronicles 6:4,50
- Religious zeal of, in killing the Israelitish woman who had Committed abomination
Numbers 25:7-15; Psalm 106:30
- Chief of the Korahite Levites
1 Chronicles 9:19,20
- Sent to sound the trumpets in the battle with the Midianites
- Sent, with other princes of the Israelites west of the Jordan River to inquire of the Israelites on the east of the Jordan River what the monument they had erected signified
- Inheritance allotted to
- Mediator in behalf of the people
These files are public domain and are a derivative of an electronic edition that is available in the Bible Foundation e-text Library.
Nave, Orville J. Entry for 'Phinehas'. Nave's Topical Bible. https://www.studylight.org/concordances/eng/ntb/p/phinehas.html. 1896.