Click here to get started today!
Holman Bible Dictionary
2. The son of Abinadab who was sanctified by the men of Kirjath-jearim to have responsibility for the ark of the Lord (1 Samuel 7:1 ).
3. One of David's renowned warriors, the son of Dodo (2 Samuel 23:9 ).
4. A son of Mahli who died having had no sons, but only daughters (1 Chronicles 23:21-22 ).
5. The son of Phinehas who assisted in weighing out the silver and gold utensils in the house of God (Ezra 8:33 ).
6. One of the sons of Parosh in a list of persons who had married foreign wives. He later put away his wife because of Ezra's reform banning foreign marriage (Ezra 10:25 ).
7. A musician involved in the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem (Nehemiah 12:42 ).
8. The son of Eliud and father of Matthan. He was an ancestor of Joseph the husband of Mary (Matthew 1:15 ).
These dictionary topics are from the Holman Bible Dictionary, published by Broadman & Holman, 1991. All rights reserved. Used by permission of Broadman & Holman.
Butler, Trent C. Editor. Entry for 'Eleazar'. Holman Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/hbd/e/eleazar.html. 1991.