Click here to get started today!
King James Dictionary
BALD, a. bauld.
1. Destitute of hair, especially on the top and back of the head.
2. Destitute of the natural covering as a bald oak.
3. Without feathers on the head as a bald vulture.
4. Destitute of trees on the top as a bald mountain.
5. Unadorned inelegant as a bald translation.
6. Mean naked base without dignity or value.
7. In popular language, open, bold, audacious.
8. Without beard or awn as bald wheat.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Bald'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/b/bald.html.