Click here to get started today!
King James Dictionary
1. A bunch a number of things of the same kind growing or joined together a knot as a cluster of raisins.
2. A number of individuals or things collected or gathered into a close body as a cluster of bees a cluster of people.
3. A number of things situated near each other as a cluster of governments in Italy.
1. To grow in clusters to gather or unite in a bunch, or bunches as, clustering grapes.
2. To form into flakes as, clustering snow.
3. To collect into flocks or crowds.
CLUSTER, To collect into a bunch or close body.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Cluster'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/c/cluster.html.