free while helping to build churches and support pastors in Uganda.
Click here to learn more!
King James Dictionary
1. The state of being faint loss of strength, color and respiration.
2. Feebleness languor want of strength.
3. Inactivity want of vigor.
4. Feebleness, as of color or light.
5. Feebleness of representation as faintness of description.
6. Feebleness of mind timorousness dejection irresolution.
I will send a faintness into their hearts. Leviticus 26 .
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Faintness'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/f/faintness.html.