Click here to join the effort!
King James Dictionary
1. Beautifully handsomely. Little used.
2. Commodiously conveniently as a town fairly situated for foreign trade.
3. Frankly honestly justly equitably without disguise, fraud or prevarication. The question was fairly stated and argued. Let us deal fairly with all men.
4. Openly ingenuously plainly. Let us deal fairly with ourselves or our own hearts.
I interpret fairly your design.
6. Without perversion or violence as, an inference may be fairly deduced from the premises.
7. Without blots in plain letters plainly legibly as an instrument or record fairly written.
8. Completely without deficience. His antagonist fought till he was fairly defeated.
9. Softly gently.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Fairly'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/f/fairly.html.