Click here to join the effort!
King James Dictionary
1. Without belief in the revealed truths of religion unbelieving.
O faithless generation. Math 18.
2. Not believing not giving credit to.
3. Not adhering to allegiance or duty disloyal perfidious treacherous as a faithless subject.
4. Not true to a master or employer neglectful as a faithless servant.
5. Not true to the marriage covenant false as a faithless husband or wife.
6. Not observant of promises.
Yonder faithless phantom.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Faithless'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/f/faithless.html.