Click here to get started today!
Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. Son of Heman: appointed to the service of song. 1 Chronicles 25:4,25 .
2. Seer who rebuked Asa for relying on the king of Syria instead of upon the Lord God. 2 Chronicles 16:7 .
3. Father of Jehu the seer who testified against Baasha and Jehoshaphat. 1 Kings 16:1,7; 2 Chronicles 19:2; 2 Chronicles 20:34 .
4. Priest who had married a strange wife. Ezra 10:20 .
5. Brother of Nehemiah, and governor of Jerusalem under him. Nehemiah 1:2; Nehemiah 7:2 .
6. Priest who assisted at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem. Nehemiah 12:36 .
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Hanani'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/h/hanani.html. 1897.