Click here to get started today!
Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. The head of the third order of priests. 1 Chronicles 24:8 .
2. Ancestor of priests who returned from exile. Ezra 2:39; Ezra 10:21 . Nehemiah 7:42 .
3-5. Ancestors of some who returned from exile. Ezra 2:32; Ezra 10:31; Nehemiah 7:35 .
6. Father of Malchijah. Nehemiah 3:11 .
7. Priest who sealed the covenant. Nehemiah 10:5 .
8. A chief of the people who sealed the covenant. Nehemiah 10:27 .
9. Head of a priestly family. Nehemiah 12:15 .
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Harim'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/h/harim.html. 1897.