free while helping to build churches and support pastors in Uganda.
Click here to learn more!
Smith's Bible Dictionary
1. A Levite of the family of Merari, and ancestor of Ethan, the singer 1 Chronicles 6:44.
2. One of the sons of Bani. Ezra 10:29, and
3. One of the descendants of Harim, Ezra 10:32, who had married foreign wives.
4. A priest or family of priests. Nehemiah 10:4, and
5. One of the heads of the people who signed the covenant with Nehemiah. Nehemiah 10:27.
6. One of the families of priests who returned with Zerubbabel, Nehemiah 12:2, probably the same as Malluch, 4.
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. Entry for 'Malluch'. Smith's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/sbd/m/malluch.html. 1901.