Consider helping today!
Smith's Bible Dictionary
Uzzi'a. (my strength is God).
1. Fourth son of Kohath, father of Mishael, Eizaphan or Elizaphan and Zithri, and uncle to Aaron. Exodus 6:18; Exodus 6:22; Leviticus 10:4. (B.C. before 1491).
2. A Simeonite captain, son of Ishi, in the days of Hezekiah. 1 Chronicles 4:42.
3. Head of a Benjamite house, of the sons of Bela. 1 Chronicles 7:7. (B.C. 1706).
4. A musician, of the sons of Heman in David's reign. 1 Chronicles 25:4.
5. A Levite, of the sons of Jeduthun, in the days of Hezekiah. 2 Chronicles 29:14; 2 Chronicles 29:18. (B.C. 726).
6. Son of Harhaiah, probably a priest in the days of Nehemiah, who took part in repairing the wall. Nehemiah 3:8. (B.C. 446). He is described as "of the goldsmiths," that is, of those priests whose hereditary office it was to repair or make the sacred vessels.
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. Entry for 'Uzziel'. Smith's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/sbd/u/uzziel.html. 1901.