Fausset's Bible Dictionary
1. Father of Shammua the Reubenite spy (Numbers 13:4).
2. A Merarite Levite, son of Jaaziah (1 Chronicles 24:27).
3. Son of Asaph (1 Chronicles 25:2; 1 Chronicles 25:10); "prophesied according to the order of the king"; over the third division of the temple choir (Nehemiah 12:35).
4. Son of Imri; aided at the wall (Nehemiah 3:2).
5. A Levite, signed the covenant (Nehemiah 10:12).
6. A Levite, father of Hanan (Nehemiah 13:13).
These files are public domain.
Fausset, Andrew R. Entry for 'Zaccur'. Fausset's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/fbd/z/zaccur.html. 1949.