Click here to get started today!
Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. A Reubenite, father of Shammua. Numbers 13:4 .
2. Son of Jaaziah, a Merarite. 1 Chronicles 24:27 .
3. Son of Asaph: he and his sons were among the singers. 1 Chronicles 25:2,10; Nehemiah 12:35 . See ZABDI No. 4.
4. Son of Imri: he helped to repair the wall of Jerusalem. Nehemiah 3:2 .
5. A Levite who sealed the covenant. Nehemiah 10:12 .
6. Son of Mattaniah, a Levite. Nehemiah 13:13 .
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Zaccur'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/z/zaccur.html. 1897.