Click here to get started today!
Smith's Bible Dictionary
1. Father of Shammua, the Reubenite spy. Numbers 13:4. (B.C. 1451).
2. A Merarite Levite, son of Jaaziah. 1 Chronicles 24:27.
3. Son of Asaph, the singer. 1 Chronicles 25:2; 1 Chronicles 25:10; Nehemiah 12:35.
4. The son of Imri, who assisted Nehemiah in rebuilding the city wall. Nehemiah 3:2. (B.C. 446).
5. A Levite, or family of Levites, who signed the covenant with Nehemiah. Nehemiah 10:18. (B.C. 410).
6. A Levite, whose son or descendant, Hanan, was one of the treasurers over the treasuries, appointed by Nehemiah. Nehemiah 13:13.
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. Entry for 'Zaccur'. Smith's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/sbd/z/zaccur.html. 1901.