Click here to get started today!
King James Dictionary
1. Drawing nearer or nigh approaching moving towards advancing.
2. Future yet to come as, in coming ages.
3. Forward ready to come.
How coming to the poet every muse.
1. The act of coming approach.
2. The state of being come arrival.
The Lord hath blessed thee since my coming. Genesis 30 .
I know thy going-out and thy coming-in. 2 Kings 19 .
2. Beginning commencement as the coming-in of the year. 2 Kings 13 .
3. Income revenue.
4. Compliance submission.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Coming'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/c/coming.html.