Click to donate today!
King James Dictionary
1. In a faithful manner with good faith.
2. With strict adherence to allegiance and duty applied to subjects.
3. With strict observance of promises, vows, covenants or duties without failure of performance honestly exactly. The treaty or contract was faithfully executed.
4. Sincerely with strong assurances he faithfully promised.
5. Honestly truly without defect, fraud, trick or ambiguity. The battle was faithfully described or represented.
They suppose the nature of things to be faithfully signified by their names.
6. Confidently steadily.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Faithfully'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/f/faithfully.html.