Click to donate today!
King James Dictionary
1. Firm in adherence to the truth and to the duties of religion.
Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. Revelation 2 .
2. Firmly adhering to duty of true fidelity loyal true to allegiance as a faithful subject.
3. constant in the performance of duties or services exact in attending to commands as a faithful servant.
4. Observant of compact, treaties, contracts, vows or other engagements true to one's word. A government should be faithful to its treaties individuals, to their word.
5. True exact in conformity to the letter and spirit as a faithful execution of a will.
6. True to the marriage covenant as a faithful wife or husband.
7. Conformable to truth as a faithful narrative or representation.
8. Constant not fickle as a faithful lover or friend.
9. True worthy of belief. 2 Timothy 2 .
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Faithful'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/f/faithful.html.