Click to donate today!
King James Dictionary
LI'KING, ppr. of like.
1. Approving being pleased with.
2. a. Plump full of a good appearance. Daniel 1 . Obs.
1. A good state of body healthful appearance plumpness.
Their young ones are in good liking - Job 39 .
2. State of trial. Not used.
3. Inclination pleasure as, this is an amusement to your liking.
4. Delight in pleasure in with to.
He who has no liking to the whole, ought not to censure the parts.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Liking'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/l/liking.html.